Sunday, December 7, 2008

Done with the broken bike

By the grace of God i made it all the way through November without buying gas. My parents and friends surrounded me and helped me which was so amazing to see. Luckily, when i bought gas, it has been the cheapest it had been for four years, up to that point. so i got it even cheaper by waiting out. I have my support letters i am sending out this week, i just need to do the last revisions and send them out! i am so excited! Also, we are a week away from our second meeting! Crazy! I still do not have my second five-hundred dollar deposite, however i am hoping they will be a bit more flexable with that. I still need prayers! Thanks so much, i will post my letter very soon.

oh, and my bike is broken for now, front brakes are dragging, back breaks aren't touching, so soon i will be back on it! need to get it out to GI Joes and get it fixed (thank goodness for free tuneups) 




No comments: