Wednesday, November 26, 2008

bandaid for my bike

so i have been trying to save as much money as i can for Africa. I found that the only place my money goes is to my car and to my child i am supporting with Drew. Well since i cannot cut off David in Ecuador, i had to figure out a way to cut down on money spent on my car. And since it is illegal to have a licence and not have insurance, i knew that gas was the only place to save. So, i began to ride my dad's electric bike to as many places as i could get to saying that i wasn't going to buy gas all of November. Well i am 4 days away with only enough gas to get me to the gas station when i am ready to buy gas, so it is bike all the way. Unfortunately, my bike is temporarily out because the breaks have gone haywire on me. I am currently trying to devise a plan to get the bike to Salem's GI Joe's for a free tuneup. kinda hard to do without gas. oh well, 4 days. So yesterday i road my normal bike up to school and i forgot how hard it was to bike up the hill! lot of work, which was good, just made me late... (oops) anyhow, i need to figure out another way to get some money because i am a little in debt to my parents for the fender bender. I trust that God is going to pull through because clearly i can't. It is going to be really sweet to see the journey God is going to put me on. If you have any extra time, prayer would be awesome. thanks!

No comments: